HiMark® CR Nasal Pump effective packaging proof-tested with consumers
Child-resistant (CR) medication packaging is one of the best-documented successes in preventing the unintentional poisoning of children.1 WestRock’s HiMark CR Nasal Pump – developed by integrating consumer insights and feedback into the design process – goes beyond merely meeting child-resistance requirements. It offers a truly senior-friendly solution with a focus on ease of use and a positive ergonomic experience.
1 – World Report On Child Injury Prevention, ed. Margie Peden et al., World Health Organization, 2008.
Features & Benefits
- Integrated child-resistant locking feature, unlike an overcap solution, cannot be lost or thrown away
- Pinch-and turn design relies on a simple action, not force, to open
- Audible click lets users know they’ve locked the bottle securely
- Ratcheted closure provides added security
Excellent spray performance, even with viscous or no-drip formulations
- Incorporates standard closure design for easy integration with existing filling lines
- Has Drug Master File (DMF)